TrustGo is a mobile security company dedicated to safeguarding your mobile world. Our patent-pending mobile security technology secures your personal data and privacy are continuously protected against the latest threats.
TrustGo was founded by Xuyang Li and a team of seasoned engineers from global network and mobile security companies such as Websense, Fortinet, TrendMicro, and Symantec. Drawing on a wealth of experience from the network security industry, the team saw a need to counter the unique—and rapidly growing—threats to smartphone and tablet users with purpose-built mobile technology. This new technology recently came to life as the world's first App Reputation System, allowing TrustGo to identify and attack threats across the entire mobile space, including banking, email, browsing, social networks, games, and more.
TrustGo is here to protect your mobile world, everywhere, all the time.
- Xuyang Li, Founder, President and CEO
- Xuyang is an entrepreneur with more than 15 years of experience in the network and mobile security industry. Previously, he was Senior Director of Engineering at Websense, leading their new technology and mobile security divisions. Xuyang was also the founding Engineering Director at Fortinet, managing multiple product lines of their world-leading Unified Threat Management (UTM) products, and Senior Software Engineer for Cosine Communications, the world's first hardware-based network security company.
- Jeff Becker, Head of Marketing
- Jeff has more than 25 years of experience as a strategic marketer, building companies and consumer-facing brands from the ground up. Previously, he led the marketing team at Apptera, a leading mobile advertising company, serving clients and agencies in entertainment, consumer goods and services, and direct marketing. Jeff is also the founder and CEO of Becker Creative Group, an award-winning top 10 Silicon Valley marketing strategy, brand, and advertising firm serving consumer and business technology companies. The firm's clients include eFax.com, eBay, Intel, Microsoft, and Sun Microsystems.
- Jerry Yang, Vice President of Engineering
- Jerry has more than 10 years of experience in software development and quality assurance in the network security industry. Prior to joining TrustGo, he was Senior Director of Engineering for Websense, managing their network security products including data, email, web, and mobile security. Earlier, Jerry gained significant front-line experience as a Senior Software Engineer for HP.
- Dongjoon Lee, Head of Business Development
- Dongjoon comes to TrustGo with a varied business development background in the mobile space including proven expertise in consumer, enterprise and OEM markets. He leads TrustGo’s efforts in developing new businesses and partnerships with app developers, local app stores, carriers and mobile device OEMs. Prior to joining TrustGo, he led business development and APAC sales team for deCarta, an independent location base service provider, where he built strategic partnerships with major content providers and OEMs in the APAC region. He spent ten years with Fortune 500 companies serving mainly in business development and product management roles. He unveiled the world’s first 3D handset fueling explosive 3D contents including YouTube3D for LG Electronics. At SK, he helped launch the world’s first mobile maps and navigation service, T-Map.